Visiting Young’s with social distancing
When visiting Young's, please keep the following policies in mind:
- Wine tasting will be hosted in our tasting room at a maximum of 6 patrons at a time.
- With our limited indoor capacity we ask that you come inside you pick up the next part of your flight and then head outsid eto enjoy it, allowing other guests the opportunity to continue their tasting.
- Enjoy the gardens and vineyard views at one of our outdoor tables
- Social distancing is required. We ask that you please stay at least six feet apart from other guests.
- Hand sanitizer will be available at check-in and upon request.
- Pets, must be on leash, please check in at the tasting room first.
- Please no outside food or picnicing,in support of the on site food vendor.
- Please no hard liquor, beer, or outside wine.
- Please stay out of the fenced area around the pond.
- Please do not leave children unattended.
- No climbing on rock walls, do not remove rocks from the walls.
- Beware of Rattlesnakes.
- BBQ's not allowed.
- We don't allow unauthorized use of property for photo shoots, organized gatherings, etc.
- Please check in at Tasting Room when arriving at Young's, the grounds are for customer use only.
- We reserve the right to close early due to special events at Young's Vineyard and in the Shenandoah Valley.
- $5.00 per person tasting fee, will be refunded per purchase/per person.
- Please no limos or buses.
- Parties of 6 or more people require a reservation in advance.
- All sales are final.
Industry Discount Policy
Reopening Safety Statement
- While we enjoy meeting and geting to know other members of the industry, Young's Vineyard provides discounts only to employees and owners of other Amador County tasting rooms.
- A business card and I.D. OR a copy of a recent payroll stub is required to receive the discount.
- Only the employees or owner of the tasting room is eligible for the discount. Sorry, friends and other family memebers are not included.
- Tastings are on a first come basis - In order to provide distance between visitors, we need to manage our limited space. To ensure we follow all the necessary steps to safely serve our guests, tasting is available on a first come first serve basis.
- Purchases and Wine Club Pick-ups - Reservations are NOT required for Wine Club pick-ups and purchases. Pick-ups and purchases are available Thursday through Sunday during business hours. Please check in with the tasting room associate.
- We will continue to clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces (e.g., door handles, cash registers, workstations, sink handles, bathroom stalls). Clean shared objects (e.g., payment terminals, tables, countertops/bars) between each use.
- Hand Sanitation stations are available at the entrance and upon request.
- Staff is trained on proper cleaning timing and procedures to ensure safe and correct application of disinfectants.
- Staff use gloves when removing garbage bags or handling and disposing of trash.
- We will continue to follow all required safety laws, regulations, and rules.
Call the winery if you have any questions regarding our policies.