When visiting Young's, please keep the following policies in mind:
- Please check in at Tasting Room when arriving at Young's, the grounds are for customer use only.
- Pets must be on leash. Please check in at the Tasting Room first before bringing pets inside.
- Outside food and picnicing is allowed unless there is a food vendor on site.
- Please no hard liquor, beer, wine, or any other outside alcohol.
- Please stay out of the fenced area around the pond.
- Please do not leave children unattended.
- No climbing on rock walls; do not remove rocks from the walls.
- Beware of Rattlesnakes.
- BBQ's not allowed.
- We don't allow unauthorized use of property for photo shoots, organized gatherings, etc.
- We reserve the right to close early due to special events at Young's Vineyard and in the Shenandoah Valley.
- $5.00 per person tasting fee, will be refunded per purchase/per person.
- Please no limos or buses.
- Parties of 6 or more people require a reservation in advance.
- All sales are final.
Industry Discount Policy
- While we enjoy meeting and geting to know other members of the industry, Young's Vineyard provides discounts only to employees and owners of other Amador County tasting rooms.
- A business card and I.D. OR a copy of a recent payroll stub is required to receive the discount.
- Only the employees or owner of the tasting room is eligible for the discount. Sorry, friends and other family members are not included.
Call the winery if you have any questions regarding our policies.